-->

Your Mind is your Limitation



your mind is your limitation

Limitation - is simply a barrier. As simple as it sound, it can crash a man. It can lead frustration and even death in some case. So why i chose to speak on this topic is because, many people don’t understand that their mindset is their limitation. Here is an example of a limited mindset. "I can only make the amount of money that comes my way". Such words are from a limited mindset. 


You have the power to enlarge your horizons to any level you want. Don’t feel because someone is in the same business as you and has been there for long, you can’t get the amount of sales or profit that you desire. 


I will make use of myself as a reference point, when I was 12 years old; I wanted to try all kinds of job available (though I never did), when I saw that my friend could play a drum set, it inspired me to go and learn how to play a drum set. My friend was already the lead drummer in my local church but that didn’t limit me. I said to myself”I must become the lead drummer”. I told some of my friends that I wanted to become the lead drummer. They made a joke out of it, but it didn’t limit me, instead, that gave me the strength to continue practicing and trying to prove them wrong and I did. Since April 27, 2011 till date, I had been the lead drummer in my church, which also gave me the privilege to coordinate other churches’ drummers. So what I’m saying is that, your mind should not be your limitation, instead, it should be a tool to your benefit and your advantage. Don’t let anyone talk you out of that vision you have.


Have a view of success steps.
You should not believe that other have more values than you. I gave some snippets about this in one of 2 of my other post where I talked about consulting an expert in your field. Take me for example, I had not consulted and expert drummer (Mr. Elijah a.k.a Temple), I would not have become a lead drummer. So don’t see it as something awkward. It is never a bad idea to get advice from a third-party section. Until you start thinking out of the Box, you will never break that thought-barrier, come out of the dark and be that person that you want to be.



Feel Free to give me your comment below

Related Posts